Maybe Can Be Your Privacy Plants Idea for Screening Your Yard in Style


Architecture & Design - If you’re searching for ways to create a natural screen for your yard, today’s post is for you! Kate here, and I have a little bit of experience in this area, as I spent the greater part of five years trying to block the view of my neighbor’s backyard, which had become a dumping ground for unwanted items. 


The problem: my living room overlooked the junk heap, and nothing but a chain-link fence separated our outdoor spaces. 



The solution: privacy plants. Get ready for some interesting vegetation that can can add shade, privacy and beauty to your yard. Below you will find 10 options to choose from, and at the very end of the post, I’ll reveal what I ended up selecting for my backyard. Ready to get started?…



























We begin with bamboo, which adds height and modern style to the outdoor spaces it adorns. Below we see how a row of bamboo creates a poolside wall of greenery. But what about the fact that bamboo can be invasive and hard to maintain?! 


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Maybe Can Be Your Privacy Plants Idea for Screening Your Yard in Style